:: Skiing in Monínec
Winter Trips with Skiing / Snowboarding
Want to spend one day skiing in Czech Republic but have no equipment?
Never mind, we will arrange transport and ski/snowboard equipment
Moninec ski and relax center
- Half day: 4 hours of skiing (anytime between 9am – 4pm), 7.5 hours trip
- Full day: 7 hours of skiing (9am – 4pm), 10.5 hours trip duration
- Evening skiing: 3 hours of skiing (6pm – 9pm), 6.5 hours trip
The ski center is located in Monínec, about 85 km south of Prague.
Modern lift with length of 1200 m. Modern ski rental, ski service, ski shop and
restaurant are part of the ski resort. This ski resort is for those who are
looking for a casual skiing and fun.
Slope is suitable for beginners and children.
|1 – 3
||151 € transfer + 34 €/person**
||199 € transfer + 38 €/person**
||135 € transfer + 29 €/person**
|4 – 8
||166 € transfer + 34 €/person**
||214 € transfer + 38 €/person**
||150 € transfer + 29 €/person**
- transportation from your place (hotel, hostel, apartment)
in Prague to ski resort Monínec and back
- ** equipment rental (ski/snowboard, boots, helmet) +
- Minimum number of persons is 1, maximum is 8
- Pick-up time is 2 hours before the skiing starts, it means for
half-day skiing any time between 7am and 11 am, for
full-day skiing it's 7am, for evening skiing
- Payment is in cash to the driver. Advance payments (on-line by card or in
cash) means the total price is 21% higher.
- You are responsible for lost / damaged equipment; lost or ski-pass
- as it's not included in the equipment, you should bring with you snow
clothes: jacket / pants / gloves
- make sure you have a travel insurance
If you are interested in taking the trip, please, fill-in and send us the
following form. If you have any question, use the comment form below.
- the pickup time only applies for half-day skiing program in Monínec
– see the Conditions section
Show all topics