Tamaño de la fuente: A A A A
DB ticket machine
- BahnTix is a type of delivery of the regular paper ticket. The tickets have
to be collected personally by the customer from one of the DB
long-distance ticket machines in Germany.
- BahnTix delivery is only available for train trips inside Germany or
train trips starting in Germany and ending in one of these countries: Austria,
Czech republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Poland, Italy,
- BahnTix delivery covers all types of tickets and cabin/seat reservations
with the exception of group bookings (6 or more pax).
- The price of this delivery option is €10 and includes all the handling and
How to proceed:
- 1. After making the order (within 72 hours at the latest) you will receive
an e-mail with a unique DB Order Number: XXXXXXXXX (nine digits
code) from Czech-Transport. You can find the DB order number also if you click
on the link Order address (URL) in your order confirmation.
- 2. You will have to confirm, that you have received this
- 3. At a train station you will look for the ticket
machine (see the picture).
- 4. At the ticket machine you will follow the screen instructions, enter the
DB Order number and collect the printed tickets (Details
about how to use the machine). If there is a malfunction of the
ticket machine, you can also get the ticket in the DB Travel
Center after telling them your DB Order number.
- The BahnTix can only be canceled, if it is not issued yet (printed
by the ticket machine). Please, send an e-mail with the cancellation
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 72 hours prior to the departure. The cancellation fee is 20–40%
of the ticket price, depending on the ticket type and the time left to the train
departure. The refunded amount will be credited to the original account.
- Once the BahnTix is printed (issued), it cannot be cancelled and no refund
- seat reservations cannot be cancelled at all (are non-refundable)
Last update: 2017-08-08