- Discover 30 countries with a single rail
- Travel in popular countries, e.g. France, Spain, Italy, and
- Explore Europe at your own pace.
There are two types of Interrail passes:
1) Global pass
- Popular choice.
- Available in 3 variants: adult/student/senior
- Pass valid for trains in 30 countries.
- Are you a resident of one of these 30 countries? Do you want to explore
Europe while travelling on any number of trains? Interrail Global pass gives you
an opportunity to do so!
- More information here.
- Non-residents can use Eurail passes. Availability and price on request.
2) One country pass
- A pass valid for trains in 1 European
- You can choose from 28 One Country Passes.
- More information here
- If you want to travel within 3 and more countries, choose the Interrail
- One country pass as a less frequent option is available on request.
Do not forget to buy seat/bed reservations
- For night trains and certain high speed
day trains you need seat/bed reservations
- We can advise for which train you need them or do not
- You can buy the reservations in our
- FAQs about reservations for your trains – here
FAQs about interrail passes – here
(Discounts, validity, etc.)
Last update: 2018-10-17